Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bored in the boonies!

I recently took a short roadtrip up north with some fellow photographer friends to shoot in Bodie, CA. There is an old ghost town there that is awesome fodder for a load of instant film buffs looking for adventure. Alas, the sun was high and the days long... so some of us got a little bored... and little creative with props!
We had some down time while the other half of the expedition was still out finding abandoned goodies, so after relaxing a bit- I decided to empty out my bag of tricks! I just so happened to have packed my mumu, luchador mask and willy wonka goggles. Traci then became Mrs. Roper, The Sleestack. A million laughs later, we ended up with some awesome photos to document the crazy afternoon. Sometimes, it's the random shoots that you end up loving the most!

0 comments:

Post a Comment